Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Day!

Christmas day started with a visit from Santa!
 Anlsey got some new fun things to play with...

 After the 3 of us opened all of our gifts it looked as if Santa Clause threw up in our living room!
 My mom and Jim came up and spent the morning with us which we were so very thankful for!  Among other things, Ansley got an assortment of musical toys from them.  Here she is working on her first recorder composition!
 After nap time we headed over to Troy's parents' house for a Christmas dinner.  They were able to put tables in their basement to hold everyone together!  Even Steve's office manager Lori and her husband Mike were able to join us.  We all agreed that after surviving that meal, they are now officially family!!  I'm not sure the last time we had that many laughs!

 Then Madeline introduced us to a new and interesting game involving carrying a quarter to a trash can using, well, I'll let you figure that one out!





We had so many laughs this Christmas!  I told Troy that short of my grandparents showing up at my house with trash bags full of toys when I was a kid, this was probably the best Christmas I've had!  

No comments: