Sunday, October 17, 2010

Windy Hill Orchard

We took Ansley to a pumpkin patch in York yesterday afternoon.  Troy and I were joking that we've gone to a different pumpkin patch every year since Ansley's been born.  I think we will be sticking with this one, though, for the coming years.  It was the most kid friendly place we've been to yet!
 Ansley was holding on to me with the death grip of fear while standing beside this horse.  There were 2 horses in the stall and both were very friendly but I think the size of them completely freaked her out.  I've realized that while Ansley loves animals, she mostly loves them with her eyes and from a safe distance!


 Again, she's loving these pigs with her eyes, from a safe distance!


 They had a "hay playground" and Ansley wanted no part in it, strangely though she LOVED this "hay house".  There were even windows and she spent a large amount of time climbing through one to Troy on the outside of the house.  I was just trying to not have a panic attack caused by claustrophobia. 


Fun times on a Saturday afternoon!

No comments: