Thursday, October 21, 2010

Photo Booth

We came home from California to a non-working computer...the same computer that cost $400 to fix a few months ago.  We saw signs before we left that it was on its way out so we had prepared ourselves to be ready to buy something new.  With everything we've endured with our last PC we made the decision that it would be the last PC this Reeves family ever purchased, so we've moved on with a new MacBook.  So I guess I should say, Hi my name is Meghann and I'm a Mac!  One of the many very cool features on this thing is the 'Photo Booth', and Ansley and I have been having lots of fun with it.  I thought it would be a shame not to share some of our recent fun times...  





 I think I get more of a kick out of it than she does sometimes!  

 This one was the 'fish bowl' setting so I was trying to get Ansley to do a fish face!

 "Ansley, where's your head?"





****In other exciting news...Our big girl is officially potty trained!!!!!  I started training with her Monday and just told myself that we were going to get her trained however long it took.  We were low on diapers so I just figured what better time than now?!  It's been a long week but she's got it down and we could not be more proud of her!

No comments: