Thursday, March 3, 2011

Feeding the ducks!

I am not sure of the exact moment I went from having no life and all of the days blending together; to having no time to myself and always having something that has to be done this moment...but it's happened.  This blog unfortunately has fallen to the bottom of a long list of priorities and for that, I apologize!  I have several different posts in the making but I can't promise they'll all get up this afternoon...

Since the weather has gotten nice, one of Ansley's most favorite new things to do is go and feed the ducks at the Winthrop Lake.  I can remember skipping class in college to go lay out there, and now I go there with my 2 1/2 year old in tow...my how times have changed (in a good way)!  A few Saturdays ago we picked up some Chic Fil A and headed out for a nice little picnic with the ducks.
 She's so brave...
 most of the time!

 Such a great little Daddy/Daughter moment!
 The we played a "soccer game" as Ansley called it!  (There was another family there that day that was kicking around an actual soccer ball so we talked about it and then Ansley decided her ball was a soccer ball too!!)






I love my family and I love sunny warm days in February!

No comments: