Monday, November 22, 2010

Supper Club Thanksgiving Dinner!

Last Saturday night we had our 'Supper Club' over for an early pot-luck Thanksgiving celebration.  We had one 2 years ago and Ansley was just a baby and Kristen R and Kristen P were both pregnant...it looked a lot different this time!
 The 'kids table', because what's Thanksgiving without one!!
 The girls called 'dibs' on eating at the dinner table which put the boys in the living room with the kids...it turns out none of the guys complained.  I'll let you see if you can figure out why!
 Of course, the kids table didn't last long because there was just too much playing to do!


After the kids went to bed we pulled out what has become a Supper Club tradition...'The Game of Things'.  We bought it for $10 at Target and I think its one of the best investments I've ever made.  We managed to burn off all of the calories indulged at dinner from all of the laughing we did afterwards!

1 comment:

Brent and Kristen said...

Cute! And always so much fun! I was going to blog about my new news but what am I thinking...it's 11:30. So, stopped by for a quick read. Thanks for having us! Our Supper Club Rocks! : )