Sunday, June 13, 2010

Isle of Palms!

Kristen called last weekend and proposed that Ansley and I join her down at Isle of Palms for part of last week...how could we say 'no'?! We drove down Tuesday and enjoyed a full day on the beach and in the pool Wednesday, and a morning in the pool Thursday, then headed home. It was a short trip but these short trips help me keep my sanity in the monotony of staying home full time.

This was our first night after dinner, Asher peacefully enjoying his apple...
until someone started to follow him around begging for bites!


even in the seemingly clever hiding place of sitting in his toy bag, he could not escape my little girl!

This was his breaking point! He said, 'now what are you going to give me!?'
Wednesday morning, ready for the beach!!
Asher is a little more adventurous than Ansley!




A little after beach play in Mommy's sunglasses!

No comments: