Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Greatest Show on Earth!!

We took our old camera so I apologize for the picture quality, these were really the only 4 that weren't a complete blur!! We took Ansley to her first circus last night and we had a really good time. I found some lower bowl tickets for $12.50 and decided at 5pm to buy them and go! The circus started at 7pm so this was the epitome of spontaneity for our family! I wish I could say that we only spent $25 but apparently we had to pull out all of the bells and whistles and buy $10 cotton candy and other much needed concessions! I was worried about how long Ansley would sit on our lap but she held out until 8:30 which was way better than I expected! We were hoping for animals to be a bigger part of the show, for her sake, but it was still exiting to watch the magic and acrobats! All in all it was a great way to get out of the house and have a family date night!!



No comments: