Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday to Ansley...(I'm a little late on this one, sorry)

Ansley's 1st birthday cake, made by her daddy!!

We had a little pre-party icing tasting that morning!

Everyone sings "Happy Birthday" as Ansley wonders what is going on!

LOVE HER!!

I totally admit to being a little anal when it comes to cleanliness during mealtime, so here's my little girl trying to not make a mess...

Here daddy, you try it!

Finally digging in!




She got sooo many wonderful gifts from wonderful friends and family!! After opening up everything she decided it was time for a dip in the pool! It was HOT outside!





Here she is with Madeline, Samuel, and Jude...that's really all we could fit!!

I'm sorry for being soo late with this post! I would also like to say THANK YOU to Brent who took a majority of these pictures! I ran around all day in the craziness without my camera handy! Thanks to all of you who came and showered our little lady with many presents and were willing to withstand the heat of the day! Hopefully one day we will live in a house that can hold 40 people!!

No comments: