Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ansley and the kiddie pool (take 2)

I went at the whole process a little different this time and it was more of a success than I imagined it would be!! So here are my steps to helping my little one enjoy one of the most fun things summer has to offer!
Step 1 - put the kiddie pool on nuetral ground, in the middle of all of her toys! Step 2 - add sun, water, and BATH TOYS!
Step 3 - have the dog the dog that actually has a loving relationship with Ansley show her that it's all ok!

Step 4 - encourage splashing!
And within a minute and a half she was in heaven!
I will say that I think being in the bath inspired her to become a hair stylist. She started playing with it and pulling it in different directions...she looked very stylish by the end of her swim!
...her 'do' in the back

1 comment:

Glenda Conner said...

Yaaahhh she likes it!! She looks so much like you when she smiles Troy!!