Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Troy!!

Today is my wonderful husband's 30th birthday...Thursdays aren't the best for celebrations so we had a 'fake birthday' for him this past Saturday! I woke up Ansley, fed her and let her get in some good morning play time and then took her over to the Reeves' house so we could do some running around on our own. On my way back home I stopped and got Troy some Bo-Rounds from Bojangles and a big ol' Pepsi (he ate the Bo-Rounds before I had a chance to capture the moment)
Troy has been asking for golf clubs for what seemed like forever so I let him know that today his family was making all of his dreams come true and we went to Dick's Sporting Goods where he picked out a lovely pair of clubs!
Then I took him to Penn Station, a sub place in Rock Hill, for lunch. I had talked to Matt and Jill at Christmas time about coming into town for the big occasion but had never let Troy in on the plans. I knew that Troy would love nothing more than getting to spend some good quality time with his brother on his birthday...so it was SURPRISE Troy, look who's here!! Troy had wanted to go to a shooting range on his birthday but unfortunately they were slammed that day, so he and his brother got to go try out the new clubs at the driving range!
Troy's mom made him Taco's for dinner...he LOVES his mom's tacos! And then there was cake!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE, WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
Can't wait to see what the next 30 years bring!

1 comment:

Matt said...

I had a great time Troy. Wish we could do that more...not break new clubs...but just hang out. Love you brother!