Saturday, October 18, 2008

Aldi anyone? Yes, please!

Okay, since Troy and I were hit with a $785 hospital bill that insurance isn't paying for; times are officially hard at the Reeves' household. So, I did something I've been meaning to do for a while now and just never had the motivation to do...I went grocery shopping at Aldi. And oh my, I've been missing out! Below is everything I bought at Aldi Thursday night...23 items...for a grand total of......................................... $31.25...that's right people, 23 items for $31.25
So then I went to Bilo for some must haves. I'm not too sure about buying meat at Aldi, yet! So here are my 7 items purchased for a grand total of.......................................................
$29.77...granted 3 of the items were meat, meat and milk but how crazy is it that I was able to buy almost 8 times as much stuff for only $2 more at Aldi. Who cares that you don't get grocery bags and you have to pay $.25 for a buggy. You get the quarter back!!

1 comment:

The Morgans said...

I have never been to Aldi, but it sounds like I need to make a trip!